Policy for Non-Credit
Refund Policy – Prior to 48 hours before first class meeting = 100% refund.
Withdrawal Policy - A course that meets 6 times or more:
· If you withdraw from the course before the end of third class meeting, a 50% refund will be received (less cost of books/materials);
· No refunds will be given after the third class meeting.
Course Cancellations – MWCC reserves the right to cancel classes that are under-enrolled, to change times and locations when necessary, and to substitute instructors, if needed. If a course is cancelled by MWCC, students are granted full refunds.
Senior Citizen – Senior citizens 60 and over, eligible for a tuition/fee discount, may register on a space – available basis and following conditions will also apply:
· Within seven days prior to the start of a non-credit course;
· The course will be reduced by 50%;
· On-line courses are not eligible for a fee reduction;
· Textbooks costs are not eligible for a fee reduction.
· Registration fee is nonwaivable
· Waiver Form must be submitted with proof of age to apply fee reductions
Tuition Waivers for Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees – Commonwealth of Massachusetts employees with approved tuition waivers, tuition remission, or tuition vouchers may register for the approved non-credit course with the Director of Workforce Development.
· Tuition waivers, tuition remission or tuition vouchers do NOT apply to special programs or online courses;
· Individuals with tuition waivers are responsible for the cost of all materials, fees and/or books;
· Tuition waiver forms are obtained through Human Resources;
· Completed and approved tuition waivers must be applied to your student account by submitting the approved waiver form to Students Account Office
· Register within seven days prior to the start of a non-credit course;
· Waivers are not applicable on third party classes
Enrollment Records – Non-Credit courses, workshops and programs are designed for educational, vocational, personal interests and professional reasons.
· The college does NOT maintain a permanent or official record for non-credit enrollment;
· The college can provide an attendance confirmation letter only during the term/semester that the course is taken;
· Students should contact 978-360-9525 or [email protected].
Closing or delayed opening information is available through the following sources:
Closings or delays are usually determined by 6:00 a.m. for day classes and 3:00 p.m. for evening classes. However, weather conditions may require cancelations at other times.
Who Can Register – Anyone 18 years of age and older unless otherwise stated in the course description. Please call the office for more information.
Registration Fee: One Time/Semester
· $10.00 Registration fee if you register by phone, mail, and in person
· Free with On-line Registration