PAYMENT: Payment is due at time of registration. Students will be withdrawn from course if
payment is not received prior to the first class meeting.
NONCREDIT REFUND POLICY: A full refund will be given for a noncredit course that is dropped by
a student six or more days prior to the start of class. If a student withdraws less than 6 days
before the first class: 50% refund
A course that meets 5 times or fewer:
• If a student attends the first class and withdraws: No refund
A course that meets six times or more:
• If a student withdraws before the start of the 3rd class meeting: 50% refund
(less cost of books/materials)
• There will be no refunds issued after the start of the 3rd class meeting.
COURSE CANCELLATIONS: MWCC reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient
enrollment, to change times and locations when necessary, and to substitute instructors, if
needed. Full refunds are granted for courses cancelled by MWCC
SENIOR CITIZENS: Senior citizens 60 and over, eligible for a tuition/fee discount, may register on
a space-available basis. The following conditions apply:
• Discount not available for courses marked “No Waivers Available”
• Student registrations must meet the cost of delivering the course before any waivers will be
• Qualifying courses will be reduced by 50%
• Online courses are not eligible for a fee reduction
• Any course materials are not eligible for a fee reduction
• Waiver form must be submitted at time of registration with proof of age to apply fee reductions
TUITION WAIVERS FOR COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS EMPLOYEES: Commonwealth of
Massachusetts benefitted employees with approved tuition waivers, tuition remission, or tuition
vouchers may register for the approved noncredit course with the Director of Workforce Development.
• Tuition waivers, tuition remission or tuition vouchers do NOT apply to
special programs or online courses
• Individuals with tuition waivers are responsible for the cost of all materials,
fees and/or books
• Tuition waiver forms are obtained through Human Resources
• It is the employee's responsibility to submit the waiver form allowing sufficient time for its
processing. Waivers must be submitted according to the institution's regulations.
(Forms MUST be submitted and approved at the time of registration. Colleges do not allow
retroactive tuition benefit certificates.
• Completed and approved tuition waivers must be applied to your student account by
submitting it to the Students Account Office
• Register within seven days prior to the start of a noncredit course
• Waivers are not applicable on third party courses
ENROLLMENT RECORDS: Noncredit courses, workshops and programs are designed for
educational, vocational, personal interests and professional reasons.
• MWCC does NOT maintain a permanent or official noncredit enrollment record unless there
is a CEU or official exam.
• The college can provide an attendance confirmation letter only during the term/semester
that the course is taken
• Students should contact 978-630-9525 or [email protected]
INCLEMENT WEATHER AND EMERGENCY CLOSING POLICY–ALL MWCC CAMPUSES: Closing/delay
information is available through the following sources:
• Television • Radio • facebook.com/MWCCAlerts
• Telephone • Website
Closings/delays are usually determined by 6am for day classes and 3pm for evening classes.
However, weather conditions may require cancellations at other times.
WHO CAN REGISTER: Anyone 18 years of age and older unless otherwise stated in the course
description. Please call the office for more information.
DISABILITY SERVICES: If you have a disability and may require accommodation(s) to participate
fully in a program, please contact 978-630-9120.
AGREEMENT: By finalizing payment for any noncredit course at MWCC, you acknowledge reviewing
MWCC’s Code of Student Conduct (catalog.mwcc.edu/policiesrulesandregulations), and agree to
abide by all policies and procedures as detailed in the College Catalog and Student Handbook.