REFUND POLICY: Prior to 48 hours before first class meeting –100% refund.
WITHDRAWAL POLICY: A course that meets 6 times or more:
- If you withdraw from the course before the end of third
class meeting, a 50% refund will be received (less cost of
- No refunds will be given after the third class meeting.
COURSE CANCELLATION: MWCC reserves the right to cancel classes that are
under-enrolled, to change times and locations when necessary, and to substitute
instructors, if needed. If a course is cancelled by MWCC, students are granted
SENIOR CITIZENS: Senior citizens 60 and over, eligible for a tuition/fee
discount, may register on a space – available basis and following conditions
will also apply:
- Within seven days prior to the start of a non-credit
- The course will be reduced by 50%;
- On-line courses are not eligible for a fee reduction;
- Textbooks costs are not eligible for a fee reduction.
- Registration fee is nonwaivable
- Waiver Form must be submitted with proof of age to
apply fee reductions
TUITION WAIVERS FOR COMMONWEALTH OF
MASSACHUSETTS EMPLOYEES: Commonwealth
of Massachusetts employees with approved tuition waivers, tuition remission, or
tuition vouchers may register for the approved non-credit course with the
Director of Workforce Development.
- Tuition waivers, tuition remission or tuition vouchers
do NOT apply to special programs or online courses;
- Individuals with tuition waivers are responsible for
the cost of all materials, fees and/or books;
- Tuition waiver forms are obtained through Human
- Completed and approved tuition waivers must be applied
to your student account by submitting the approved waiver form to Students
- Register within seven days prior to the start of a
- Waivers are not applicable on third party classes
ENROLLMENT RECORDS: Non-Credit courses, workshops and programs are designed for
educational, vocational, personal interests and professional reasons.
- The college does NOT maintain a permanent or official
record for non-credit enrollment;
- The college can provide an attendance confirmation
letter only during the term/semester that the course is taken;
- Contact 978-360-9525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCLEMENT WEATHER AND EMERGENCY
CLOSING POLICY -ALL MWCC CAMPUSES: Closing
or delayed opening information is available through the following sources:
- Television • Radio
Telephone • Website
Closings or delays are usually
determined by 6am (day classes) and 3pm (evening classes). However, weather conditions
may require cancelations at other times.
WHO CAN REGISTER: Anyone 18 years of age and older unless otherwise stated in
the course description. Please call the office for more information.
$10 Registration fee if you register by phone, mail,
and in person
Free with online Registration